Tuesday, August 5, 2008

fiNalLy

My feet were trembling , my forehead was perspiring even in the air conditioned metro station as I was walking towards the exit where I was to meet Ankita. Yes, finally I had a girl, to say the least, and instead of being excited or rejuvenated on meeting her after a long time I was feeling the heat . I felt the same way I felt when I was at my board viva exam facing the teacher . I tried to walk slowly to gain some time (was I trying to avoid her???!!!!! no ..no). Something in me had surely crossed its melting point (could be my brain or even my heart..)and I felt some more heat and more sweat ......Unable to find her made my heart relax a bit ...I could have called her to ask where to meet but I preferred otherwise .

This was our first meeting after a long time . We had talked for long hours on cell(wondered sometimes was I helping myself or the Ambani's ?!!!!!!!) and I knew as much about her now as she knew about me .....So much so I could call us to be officially couples(at least i thought so .....God knows about her...................... or may be not(You know how girls can be ) ....!!) .

Finally after a long futile search I decided to call(Thank god I had some balance in my cell )..
Pressed 1 and call(She reached the top of my speed dial library only after a few talks!!!)....
"hullo!!"

I was kind of amazed hearing the same sound from both my ears even though cell only covered one of them .....(Am i still on Newton's Earth????!!!!)....no I wasn't wrong .She was standing just a few meters from me and I murmured "Ankita!!!!???"
Damn she could not hear and I had to try again ... I shouted again this time a little louder than normal ""
"Ankita !!"

and she looked back ..
There she was ...finally .... ohhh she looked awesome (I again thought to myself "Is it really her ??!!") . She was looking more or less like a girl most of the boys would fantasise ........Wearing Salwaar Kameez with her locks all over her face ......ohhh my God se was looking gorgeous even in her dark complexion (unlike I could image of her ). The whole dressing sense did not go with her Miranda House image but oh my she was looking so damn beautiful.....


"Hi"
"Hi"
I even didn't shake hands which I'd generally do otherwise with every girl I meet .....
Over and above that ...........the most stupid one can be --didn't give her the flowers I bought for her after an advice from the senior and they kept waiting there for her in my bag ....(Why the hell did I place them in my carry bag ????!!!!)

"So, hows u????..A bit late haan"
"Em fine "(Even forgot to inquire back !!!!!!!)
"You not speaking today .Is everything fine ???"
"Yup" (Again a single word reply ... )
"So where would you like to go ?"
"Movie maybe "(Aha .........two words this time ..........)
"Ok ... as You say . "(I could guess she wanted a more romantic place....)"There' s a PVR just nearby . lets go there "
"Ok"
Sitting in the cab with me barely talking, an idea struck(which would involve me doing something instead of sitting ideal and may be make me look less morone !..........) ..a golden one ----took out the flowers and handed to her ............
A cool reaction from her ..May be the flowers turn the girls on or what but she came close and gave me a little peck on my cheeks ...........


So there were we ...Siting side by side but not saying a single word ..A perfect place and hideout from all the talks ....which I could barely stand at that time ("Man what is happening to my confidence ????")......
And suddenly she moved a shoulder toward me .(Was this true .?? Was she sending me signals ???What does she want ????)
It freaked me out and I moved away from her .......
Then she kept her hand on the common hand rest ......(Again a wave from her ????)
My speculations grew more and more as I saw a couple making out sitting just adjacent to me .....
May be they also thought us to be lovers and hence would not mind this .........But man making out in public ......ewwwwwww.........
Couldn't wait to see the end of the movie ......
and my favourite part was the Hero rushing out of the theatre with her female lead "........





















Day 2
Moving in the mall with Ankita I could see some very cool girls roaming around in here((Now that's the rare positive of both the hot girls and Delhi ...the interest in malls and the malls themselves )
But somehow I wasn't interested in those girls ...!!!!I just wanted to stay watch Ankita and Ankita till the end of eternity (Sounds like Hindi movie but that was true .....) .
Suddenly she held my arm and WE started walking through Ansal Plaza just like couples ...... walking in Plaza just like couples infused some confidence in me .What I always imagined for has finally come true .
Don't know what was that on her part - just the Delhi culture or what but certainly helped me ........

Suddenly I started to talk a bit and the conversations though still mainly one sided ,had some contribution from me as well ......
Climbing up the streets I suddenly blurted something out which came to my ears like "Hey a danger place for you .... A deserted place ...can do anything ......"(Was I sane ?????"Come again "---wanted to hear myself again .....)...
"You can't do anything , you loser ", she laughed , "I will fulfil my promise much sooner than you"and went away .....
and I was standing there dumbstruck and reminded of the night she promised me "I will kiss you first in public place ...."


ohhhhhhooooo..........
seemed a whole lot of waves were radiating from her or rather a tsunami..........but man why did I feel so shy.



after wandering around in the plaza and some shopping (window shopping mainly ...)when we were just sitting idle she came toward me (I guess she wanted to kiss me ..............no no wait she really wanted .). She came nearer and nearer and whoosh ................
I pushed my face in other direction and again I guess she understood how worthless I was .....
I was feeling sorry for her and pity for myself ?????Turning down the opportunity what every guy aspires for ........
Cursing myself and reminded of the old proverb again and again "Opportunity knocks only once "....finally I decided to be a man ......got up went close to her and there it was ..............


My first kiss and that too in public ...........She was like perfect at that ....virtually eating away my lips and .................








no mention thereafter ...........

8 comments:

Anky said...

Is it a bird! Is it a plane! Or is it hitanshu? Or better, is it Hitankita!!!!!!!!?!?!

Is this fiction?

If not, then it's quite strange that you're discussing the intimate moments of your love life with the world wide web.

frizbee said...

yups its fiton for me but reality for someone else.......

frizbee said...

and for every1 this is pure fiction plzzzzzzzzz........

Anky said...

shit. i had made a clear picture of you and her in my mind .... eating away your lips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

amazing mote , superb !
really was a treat to read this well concocted story !!
it goes against female sexual psychology , but that no withstanding , it was like watching a movie where events were unfurling like pages of another book by chetan bhagat..
way to go dude!!

frizbee said...

thanx for the appreciation man .........

Everlast said...

hitanshu yaar ...
ur imaginary girl was quite fast .. she herself told u to go to movie (vich is very rare)..

overall it ws nice fiction...

Rene Lacoste said...

super God hai yaar...padh ke feel aa gayi :D